So I was driving along with my best friend in the passenger seat next to me. Suddenly the car in front of me skidded on ice and I had to emergency brake. Before I knew it my hand was across my friend to stop her from flying forwards She looked at me and told me she couldn’t believe that my first…
Supplies you’ll need:
~Old key chain ring
1. To begin, I wrapped the leather chord around an old key chain ring. Once finished, I secured it with glue.
2. With thread, create the dream catcher pattern. To do so start with a pentagon shape. Repeat the same steps until you reach the center.
3. Attach a bead or, in my case, rhinestone to the dream catcher web.
4. Attach the bracelet chain. I did so using wire to connect the links.
5. Tie thread underneath the chain to create a second “chain.” String on beads, knotting in between each bead. Once finished, attach the thread to the end of the chain.
6. Add charms to the dream catcher. I chose a feather and string of beads.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I may have been a bit vague at points. Sorry I didn’t provide pics; I will next time!